
Hi Everyone -
Okay, so I guess I'm not the greatest blog updater! But, I am going to try to start keeping this updated more often.
Jack is now 18 months. He is still a very happy little guy. His favorite thing to do is to read books. He knows some of the alphabet and can count to ten. He is so much fun to be around!
Here are some recent pictures of Jack.
Love,
Maureen
3 comments:
Yeah! New pictures! I check your blog all the time, so you better start updating more (ha ha...sorry for the pressure!) Jack is getting so big! I love his Halloween costume!! We hope you are all doing well!
Susanne, Mike and Sophie
Wow he is so big!!! And adorable! I miss the little guy! I hope you're feeling great, and continue to update a lot! Especially when the next one is born!
Awww..Jack looks like a little man(= Today is the first day I've checked the blog in months! I'm glad you put some new pics up!
Post a Comment